Relational Living - Curiosity is the Key
Life is about relationships! We're relating all the time, to ourselves, others, and life. The most important relationship we have is with ourselves because it influences every other relationship.
Relationships are about communication! Building positive relationships helps us live connected, fulfilled, meaningful lives. Learning to communicate with ourselves and others in constructive ways will lead to good emotional health and our overall well-being.
Positive Communication is ultimately the powerful force that creates our entire experience of living!
of Relational Living
1. Be Curious. Instead of making assumptions
2. Be Responsible. Instead of blaming
3. Be Honest. Open with healthy boundries
4. Be aware of taking things Personally
5. Be aware each person has their own view
6. Be aware that Fear creates "fight or flight"
7. Ask, "What's the Positive Intention?"
8. Ask, "Are my actions being respectful?"
9. Ask, "What else is true?"
to Open Communication
Awakening to Connection: The Missing Key - Book coming out - 2020!