Relational Living - Curiosity is the Key
Life is about growth AND it's about relationships. Every day we're relating to ourselves, others, and life. And all relationships are about communication. The most important relationship we have is with ourselves, because it affects every other relationship. So, the way we communicate with ourselves will impact all our other interactions. Communication is the powerful force that creates our entire experience of living.
Awareness brings understanding, which can create growth and lead to change. We become aware by being curious; curious about our thoughts, beliefs, feelings, actions, and our story and how they are all affecting our lives.
of Relational Living
1. Be Curious. Instead of making assumptions
2. Be Responsible. Instead of blaming
3. Be Honest. Open with healthy boundries
4. Be aware of taking things Personally
5. Be aware each person has their own view
6. Be aware that Fear creates "fight or flight"
7. Ask, "What's the Positive Intention?"
8. Ask, "Are my actions being respectful?"
9. Ask, "What else is true?"
to Open Communication
Awakening to Connection: The Missing Key - Book coming out - 2020!